Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive the internationally recognized Bachelor of Arts in Nursing & Health Care Management (B.A.). Depending on the personal focus of your studies and your existing training in nursing and healthcare, graduates will find a wide range of employment opportunities:
- in the management of hospitals as nursing service managers, deputy nursing service managers, department managers, ward managers, area managers, group managers
- in the management of outpatient, day-care and full inpatient facilities as head of nursing service, head of department, head of ward, head of area, head of group, head of residential area
- in the management of therapeutic practices or the management of health care facilities, e.g. medical supply stores, physiotherapies, occupational therapies
- with cost units, insurance companies, in supervisory committees
- in the administration of health care facilities, e.g. in controlling, human resources, quality management, logistics, marketing, purchasing.
Depending on one's own focus (elective modules), activities in the area of project development and work are also conceivable.
In addition, the degree qualifies the student to take up further master's studies.