Offers and activities the Career Service may provide for you
Our services are open to all FHD students and graduates:
- Counseling and supporting students searching for internships and jobs: please visit us during our office hours or make a personal appointment in advance.
- Checking application documents: Feedback and suggestions for improvements for your CV and cover letter. Please send application documents via email to Jana Schiffner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Publication of current job offers in the university intranet: companies may submit their job and internship offers in PDF format – we will publish them free of charge and make them available to you.
- Trainings and Workshops for improving your professional skills and job application training: we aim at constantly adapting our services to your needs – please let us know your areas of interest!
- Contact for the degree course Social Work and Social Management (B.A.) regarding coordination of curriculum and contract management
- FHD Alumni Network: Everyone is welcome to participate in the FHD Alumni Network. For further information please consult http://www.fh-dresden.eu/praxis/fhd-alumni-verein/
- Students and graduates
- Companies and institutions