About Fachhochschule Dresden
Fachhochschule Dresden FHD (state-approved university) is an attractive, international, market- and practice-oriented university – we expect and promote excellent academic performance.
Our courses of study aim at releasing highly qualified, competent and reliable graduates making their way into companies.
FHD sees itself in the role of mediating between science and economy.
Our well-founded education turns our students into professionals who are able to meet the requirements of the future.
FHD’s strategy is built upon the following:
- Performance principle
- Extensive counseling before and during studies
- Emphasis on strong practice-studies-relationship
- Refine networking skills in order to find solutions
- Put innovations from theory into practice
- Promote international competencies
- Constant quality enhancements in both teaching and research