Staff and Academic Mobility (Incoming and Outgoing)
As a support measure for the internationalization of universities, further and advanced training measures for university staff (teaching and administration) at European universities with ECHE (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education of the European Commission) and in companies / institutions may be funded via ERASMUS +. This promotes the professional development of university lecturers and other university staff. Information is available from the International Office or at www.staffmobility.eu.
Erasmus + funding is possible for stays of at least 2 days up to a maximum of 2 funding months (60 days). University staff from all areas can be funded, for example:
- Student Secretariat
- International Office
- Public Relations (PR & Communication)
- Student counseling
- further education
For more detailed information, please make an appointment at the International Office.
Professors and lecturers from the faculties have the opportunity to implement various international projects as part of the ERASMUS + program:
- Teaching at a foreign university
- Travel to partner universities to maintain relationships and to talk to you about cooperation
- Travel abroad to establish new university collaborations
- Further education and training in the European Erasmus + program.
Mobility for teaching purposes at German universities (STA): teacher mobility (STA1) and foreign company staff (STA2)
- for professors and lecturers of the FHD at Erasmus + partner universities
- for foreign company staff at the FHD (incoming perspective)
Mobility for further education and training purposes (STT)
- for lecturers and FHD staff at Erasmus + partner universities
- for FHD lecturers and staff at companies abroad