The International Office supports students, teachers and employees of the Dresden University of Applied Sciences in the following matters, among others:
Advice and support for study-related stays abroad for students
- Individual advice and support for the semester abroad and internship abroad
- Information events on partner universities, BAföG abroad, funding and scholarship programs
- Organization of the presentation of partner universities in Dresden
- Creation and updating of print and online material on studying abroad and on the partner universities
- Processing of application documents for partner universities
- Conversion of academic achievements from abroad
- Evaluation of the study abroad
Advice on stays abroad for teachers and employees
- Contact person for (possible) international projects
- Help with applications for mobility measures
- Advice on ERASMUS + funding programs
The International Office also supports the university management and the faculties in establishing and maintaining international university contacts and is responsible for implementing the internationalization strategy.
International guests and delegations are supported in the preparation of their stay at the Dresden University of Applied Sciences and looked after on site.
On the following pages you will find general information on studying, continuing education and teaching abroad. The International Office provides regular information about foreign mobility and innovations. Information about current scholarship announcements can be found in ILIAS under Magazine - General Information - International Office - Scholarship Announcements.